Supporting us financially
Most of our funding comes from Quaker Area Meetings with an additional amount coming from charitable trusts and from supporting individuals and groups.
All financial contributions – however great or small – make a real difference to our ability to continue providing such services as this web site and those activities described elsewhere. See our Annual Reports for information.
- One-off donations are always welcome – You can do this online via our MyDonate page – click on the button below. Or you can Download a form from the link at the bottom of this page – and remember to complete the Gift Aid section if that is appropriate.
- A Standing Order can mean a regular flow of income for us and make things easier for you. This is even more effective when combined with a Gift Aid contribution. This can be set up online via our MyDonate page – click on the button below – or Download a form
- BACS payments If you bank online you can make donations into our account at: Account Number: 50140004 Sort Code: 08-90-86. Please put your or your Meeting’s name as a reference. It is also helpful if you can email us on [email protected] to confirm that you have made a donation this way. If you would like Gift Aid to be added to your online donation, please complete and send the relevant part of this form
- Our affinity scheme set up with The Phone Co-op gives you good priced UK phone calls and 6% of each phone bill goes to support our work – see https://www.thephone.coop/nfpb
- Might you think of leaving a legacy? Download a leafelt from the link at the bottom of this page The work of peace is a long term responsibility, and this is a way of ensuring that it can continue after your death.
(For advice on this visit Britain Yearly Meeting guidance notes on making your will.)